Friday, February 5, 2010

Snowman Cupcake, Snow Day

Snow!

Today I had planned to make another cupcake video, decorating something a bit more elaborate, but then the snow hit, school canceled, and my three kidos were home all day with me. Any mothers out there understand snow days = not going to get much done days!

I did make a quick little snowman cupcake in honor of all the snow today, hope you enjoy the picture, even though I must apologise because the camera was a bit wonky today and every shot was looking fuzzy. (Note to self-buy new camera as soon as I can get out of the driveway.) My husband shoveled that drive way all day, but the snow kept falling faster than he could shovel and he eventually gave up. Here is hoping we can get out and about tomorrow.

I was online, looking at quite a few cute snowman cupcake ideas. If you are snowed in today like we are, at least it is good to know there are so many interesting decorating ideas out there to help keep you (and the kids) busy.

Till next time,

Deb

2 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I noticed that you are in the Midwest... Where exactly? I am in Kansas City! Nice to see you here! Love the snowmen! We sure have had enough snow latelyl -- and making snowman cupcakes keep you much warmer than making the real deal! LOL!

    Krista Cox - Sugarplum's Cupcakes, KC

    "Eat Something Cute!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Krista!
    I am in the Midwest, half way between Jefferson City & St. Louis. Snow has meant a slow start for me with this new blog. A week with kids home from school has kept me busy, but I am hoping to get back on track here soon. Baking cupcakes today, and looking for a few cute decorating ideas.
    Thanks for the great welcome, I appreciate it! I am off to visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete